I have a question or suggestion...

New Logo on Beta Client not as good as the old one

Maybe it's just me but I really felt that the Old Logo which was a graphic of a doctor in a white coat with a red cross on it really stood out better on the screen than the new logo in the beta client which is a tiny, almost unnoticeable stethoscope with a mouse at the end. I know this is the official Instant Housecall logo and no disrespect is intended but the old logo is just a whole lot more obvious and noticeable when viewed on a typical computer screen.....

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve HarrisSteve Harris shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Express Edition customers can not upload their own icons. Visit the administrator control panel to do so. (admin.instanthousecall.com)
    ___

In the next version, Express and Pro edition customers will both be able to configure the icon to look like whatever they want. In the administrator control panel, upload your icon. If you’d like to test this sooner rather than later, open a ticket and I’d be happy to activate it on your account.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Yeah Steve, its like trying to sell your books. If the cover design does not catch the eye of the browsing customer and thus the browsing customer does not pickup the book and scan it around the browsing customer will not buy your book and your book will just continue to gather dust in the bookstore.

Feedback and Knowledge Base