I have a question or suggestion...

Deployment Options?

New user wondering if there is a way to deploy Unattended Access to the workstations in my domain similar to the way I would in GoTo Assist. I wanted to test this scenario on about 50 computers in 3 locations, but can't bother each user to go to my portal, download the program, then allow UA.

Is there some type of feature that I have missed, being I play first then read instructions?

Last night I tried to set up 1 client computer by RDPing from my pc to that 1, then going to the portal and trying to run the program as the user, but rcvd reated MUST RUN IN SAFE MODE ON TERMIAL SERVICES errors, so even if I try to manually deploy, I still hit this roadblock.

Any others in the same boat? Thanks

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rob Z shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you’re looking for scripted unattended install, which you can find here:
    https://instanthousecall.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/353986-scripted-unattended-install

You’ll need to have it enabled on your account before you use it. To do that, simply open a ticket and make the request.

Instant Housecall can’t be installed through an RDP session, but the scripted unattended install should do the trick. Depending on how you deploy it, you might need to sc start ihcserver after you do it.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if I can help in any other way.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base