I have a question or suggestion...

Pricing Levels

As a small computer repair shop that is gradually growing into an MSP I would like to see more choices/levels in the pricing structure such that I don't have to jump into a situation where I am paying for more than I might ever use in any given year depending on how much growth occurs.
Example: Could we see a level between Express & Professional that gives us say 200 unattended for a slightly higher monthly or annual cost.
It seems to me that Instant Housecall may be leaving money on the ground for those of us who are at the limits of the Express but no where near the Professional and instead of upgrading(because of the huge difference in cost)we end up making judgement calls and prioritizing who gets unattended and who doesn't by deleting some of our lesser used accounts on a regular basis.
Please consider providing a level between Express & Professional even if it is just an increase in the unattended count.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve Harris shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UPDATE....Cory provided an additional 100 unattended for NO additional cost !

Cory and Instant Housecall Rock ! ! !

Thanks a million Cory :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base